- General Information
- Welcome to Up Translations!
The following refund policy is applicable to all services offered by Up Translations. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with an order we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
- You means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Up Translations LLC.
Service refers to the website and the services rendered for the client.
Website refers to Up Translations, accessible from uptranslations.com
Orders mean a request by you to purchase services from us.
- Cancellation of Services
- If you wish to request for cancellation after placing an order, you should do immediately. If we have not started on your project, we will issue a 100% refund. But if we have already agreed with a translator and started, we are unable to accept your cancellation request. In most cases, we engage a translator as soon as we receive your order. If we haven’t, we certainly will do a full refund. If you wish to do a partial cancellation for services not required, then we accept these requests if we have not already executed them. For example, if you sent us 3 documents but then decided to cancel a page then we can refund that page if we haven’t started on it yet.
You should request for cancellation immediately by sending an email to email@example.com.You can also chat with us through our website or call our phone.
- Revision/Edit Requests
- You can ask for edits (synonyms, word preferences, spelling of names not provided when ordering and illegible words in a scan) to your translated documents. We will make the edits as soon as possible. Such edits will be done as many times as requested in fair terms. All languages allow numerous ways to phrase words and therefore we are open to your feedback. We will edit your translated documents based on your feedback. But we are unable to issue a refund or do a chargeback for those edits. Most of the times the edits required are for word preferences. However, please note that we will not edit any of the false requests. Such as a name change or a number change.
- Errors or Mistranslations
- We guarantee the highest quality and accuracy on all our translations. We practice a strict quality check process to ensure that your translated documents are error-free and there is no mistranslation. In the case that you spot an error or mistranslation in your document, contact us immediately. We will revise the errors in your document to ensure quality.
If you didn’t provide the name spellings in your document and word preferences do not construe as mistranslations or errors. No refund will be allowed for name spellings if not provided earlier and word preferences.
If you wish to reject the translation and request a refund due to an error or mistranslation, then we allow such a refund only if it reasonably determines that our quality standards were not met, and our proofreading process failed. We may need you to sign a contract stating that you will not use the translations, or the certifications provided.
After we acknowledge that it fails our quality standards promised to you, we will issue a refund to the extent of the quality compromised. Under any circumstance, our liability will always be limited to fixing the errors or providing a refund. Up Translations will not have any other liability or indemnity obligations.
- Missing Pages
- We follow a strict quality check process to make sure that we do not miss anything while translating your documents. However, if you receive your translations and notice a page or section missing, contact us immediately and we will fix it soon. If we are unable to turnaround the missing sections within our promised timeframe, we will communicate this to you and provide you with the option to refuse the missing translations and instead receive a partial refund, calculated for the missing sections.
- If you have not paid for Desktop Publishing services or not provided a clear/high quality scan, we cannot guarantee a mirror image translation. We therefore cannot issue a refund for such complaints. If the scanned image is blurry, we only do plain text translation.
- Delivery Delay
- We try to complete all our translations as soon as we receive them, in most cases less than a day. But we cannot guarantee an exact delivery time for all the orders. If we have not expressly agreed to a 24-hour delivery, you are not entitled to reject any delivery, regarding delays. If we have expressly agreed to a 24-hour delivery, then you are entitled to a refund amount determined by the delay period calculated after the 24th hour. If the delay is less than 24 hours from the committed delivery time, we will issue a 10% refund. If the delay is more than 24 hours from the committed delivery time, we will issue a refund of 15%.